discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] ICANN TLDs Announced

Re: [opennic-discuss] ICANN TLDs Announced

  • From: Peter Green <peter AT greenpete.co.uk>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] ICANN TLDs Announced
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2012 02:01:06 +0100

No, I doubt they would either, but would it not be a better way to approach
this, to request they respect OpenNIC TLDs before deciding we have to choose
between keeping ours and distancing our selves from the main stream and
giving up, plus criticizing them before they actually approve the colliders?

Peter

Wanged from my Kaiser by a mischievous pixie!