discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] Subscribed Email

Re: [opennic-discuss] Subscribed Email

  • From: "mike" <mike AT pikeaero.com>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] Subscribed Email
  • Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2012 01:19:01 -0500

Hi Alex,

I've just been migrating my email to a new server, retiring the old
one so my email has been a little wobbly last couple days.

I think I have most of it sorted out now.

On the topic of email, do we have any kind of a game plan for
promoting OpenNIC email usage? I understand there are issues with
ICANN<->OpenNIC email exchanges, but what about promoting /
encouraging using OpenNIC email addresses while using OpenNIC?

- --Mike