discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] Subscribed Email

Re: [opennic-discuss] Subscribed Email

  • From: Peter Green <peter AT greenpete.co.uk>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] Subscribed Email
  • Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2012 17:25:32 +0100

I would like to explore OpenNIC mail and as such I will change my mail list
address soon.

Also, to explore and experiment, I offer 6 free mail accounts
(@nanohost.free) on my OpenNIC compatible server to the first that apply for
them, should anyone be interested.

Mail spec is good (in my opinion anyway ;-)) Roundcube webmail, pop and
I.M.A.P. Message size is 15MB. M.T.A. postfix with dovecot. I will have to
restrict disk space, but it will still be good and very usable.

If anyone's interested drop me an e-mail.

I also like Mikes proposal, that would be interesting to explore too, but for
now at least will leave that to others.

Peter

Wanged from my Kaiser by a mischievous pixie!