discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] Email opennic-icann

Re: [opennic-discuss] Email opennic-icann

  • From: "info AT servermx.it" <info AT servermx.it>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] Email opennic-icann
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 15:47:18 +0200

I am willing to relax the tos, I am availabe for any suggestion which can improve it. I can also add an item which says that I do not have any system for monitoring emails. For the sake of the "email" for forging an email is sufficient to change the "from" so checking the validity of the sender (for the "spf" record) is not "monitoring" emails. Anyway i can relax this check too but I think it is better to have this kind of control.