discuss - [opennic-discuss] Email opennic-icann

[opennic-discuss] Email opennic-icann

  • From: "john AT servermx.pirate" <john AT servermx.pirate>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: [opennic-discuss] Email opennic-icann
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2012 16:05:57 +0200

in order to make opennic email visible from icann, I read from you that it would require a gateway and this is what I did.
For creating a gateway is necessary to append a domain usable from both icann and opennic.

for example: if the gateway is "servermx.it" then the mail adress

"massimo AT free.oz will be visible from icann as "massimo AT free.oz.servermx.it"

so any email to "massimo AT free.oz.servermx.it" will be forwarded to "massimo AT free.oz"

If you make a mailbox on www.servermx.pirate it will be created an alias which will make able icann to send email to opennic and vice versa.

When from the account "massimo AT free.oz" one send email to "icann" the sender must be "massimo AT free.oz.servermx.it" otherwise icann mail-servers could reject your email.

I do not know whether this is what you were talking about, anyway it works.