discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] [MOTION] Pause on all new TLDs

Re: [opennic-discuss] [MOTION] Pause on all new TLDs

  • From: Simon <simon AT hacknix.net>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] [MOTION] Pause on all new TLDs
  • Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2013 09:11:53 +0000

On 02/07/13 00:50, kennytaylor AT runbox.com wrote:
> +1 on this..
>
> It may be helpful to set some objective guidelines, like a % monthly uptime
> requirement, 'x' days that a TLD can be unavailable before being delisted,
> etc.

I would also find it useful to define how long it is proposed to pause
for initially. I have been intending to propose a new TLD for some time
but i'm happy to wait if this needs to happen first. It would be useful
to have an agreed timeframe after which new TLDs will be considered
again, however.

Simon