discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] [TLD Suggestion] .porn

Re: [opennic-discuss] [TLD Suggestion] .porn

  • From: subhuman <discipline AT gmx.net>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] [TLD Suggestion] .porn
  • Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2013 22:17:29 +0100

that wouldn't be the same thing.
1. there is no general rule/ no supernational law that defines "adult". for
instance, you would run into troubles after the first people registered a
"cigarette.adult", "marihuana.adult", "drivers-license.adult", or some such
domain.
2. because there is no such rule, an .adult TLD would probably end in
censorship sooner or later - or defy itself.

--martin

--
The only cure to the evils of Democracy is more Democracy.