discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] [TLD Suggestion] .tiny

Re: [opennic-discuss] [TLD Suggestion] .tiny

  • From: Lenny Guy <openmailf AT gmail.com>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] [TLD Suggestion] .tiny
  • Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2013 07:21:19 +0000

But we want (at least I want) to use .t

2013/2/22 nanashiRei <nanashi.rei AT gmail.com>
*random intelli-attack*

:x

2013/2/17 Jeff Taylor <shdwdrgn AT sourpuss.net>
If you want to make comparisons, .ly doesn;t really describe anything
either, yet it doesn't appear that anyone has a problem using bit.ly.
My point is that once people recognize something, they have no problems
using it.  Sure you could use a descriptive TLD like .short, but that
defeats the purpose.  A tld like .! would be instantly recognizable.

Honestly I don't even know if .! would be compatible with all browsers
or other services, I just think it looks impressive.