discuss - [opennic-discuss] ML and T1 Downtime

[opennic-discuss] ML and T1 Downtime

  • From: Alex Hanselka <alex AT opennicproject.org>
  • To: OpenNIC DNS-Ops <dns-operations AT lists.opennicproject.org>, OpenNIC Discuss <discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org>
  • Subject: [opennic-discuss] ML and T1 Downtime
  • Date: Tue, 09 Apr 2013 22:12:56 -0500

Hey,

The ML and my T1 (ns2.tx and ns4.tx) will be down for some time tonight to migrate to the new Linode plan. Unfortunately, the downtime can't be guessed but it shouldn't be too long and no mail will be lost as I'll stagger the upgrades. I do need the RAM (thanks BIND!) so this will proceed tonight around 3AM CDT if work doesn't get too busy :)

Thanks guys for being awesome!
Alex