discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] New search engine & article

Re: [opennic-discuss] New search engine & article

  • From: Peter Green <peter AT greenpete.free>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] New search engine & article
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2014 00:48:25 +0000

>I just haven't had any time to work on it in months. :-(

Shame, in my opinion, OpenNIC 'really' needs a good search engine, else why would people come and build sites, knowing people can't find them?

I do appreciate the work you have put in Jeff, please don't be offended.

As an alt D.N.S. service, OpenNIC is great and I'm sure many people benefit from our services, but as an alt root?

Lets hope seek.geek and another search engine I think is in the making can change the landscape of OpenNIC! :-)

Peter

--
Wanged from my Kaiser by a mischievous pixie!