discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] New search engine & article

Re: [opennic-discuss] New search engine & article

  • From: Peter Green <peter AT greenpete.free>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] New search engine & article
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2014 01:03:35 +0000

>difficult to read.
>and makes it
>ruins the flow
>Top posting

As a reply to " Which is best practice?" that's a pretty useless answer :-/

Quin (and others) believe bottom posting is the way to go.

I don't disagree as such, but personally prefer top posting. On balance, for
me at least, it feels better.

As far as I know, you won't go to hell for top posting ;-)

Hope that helps...

Peter

--
Wanged from my Kaiser by a mischievous pixie!