discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] New search engine & article

Re: [opennic-discuss] New search engine & article

  • From: Jeff Taylor <shdwdrgn AT sourpuss.net>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] New search engine & article
  • Date: Wed, 05 Feb 2014 08:55:56 -0700

The homepage appears for me as result #11.  My first guess would be that the other pages have more instances of the word "sweetdemon" than what the homepage has?  I wish there was a way to have this search engine collapse the results  from each domain, it would greatly clean up the list that you are given.  It also seems like the homepage of a site should have a greater weighting, especially if your search term is in the domain name.

Its not google, but it does give results.  I could spend a lot more time massaging the results, but that would be time which I'm not spending on other code for opennic.