discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] Changes to the TLD policy?

Re: [opennic-discuss] Changes to the TLD policy?

  • From: Jeff Taylor <shdwdrgn AT sourpuss.net>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] Changes to the TLD policy?
  • Date: Wed, 05 Feb 2014 09:02:49 -0700

Oh but it DOES work if you have an A record under the root of the zone.  I can enter http://oss./ in firefox (not sure why it requires the trailing period?) and it actually loads up my default page.  I probably should NOT have A records in the root of my TLD zones, but the reality is that zone files are pretty flexible and something like this can actually be done.