discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] seek.geek search engine

Re: [opennic-discuss] seek.geek search engine

  • From: Daniel Quintiliani <danq AT runbox.com>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] seek.geek search engine
  • Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2014 16:48:48 -0500

On 02/16/2014 04:22 PM, Quinn Wood wrote:
> On Sun, Feb 16, 2014 at 3:08 PM, Calum McAlinden <calum AT mcalinden.me.uk>
> wrote:
>> Thanks! I've just done that, now I'm trying to figure out how to
>> remove all those irritating parked domains. (Why would someone want to
>> put ads on an OpenNIC domain anyway?)
>>
> 'cuz they're dumb. Give details and maybe someday we'll make policy
> saying that's not ok. Or at least not ok forever.

I have quite a bit of parked domains and forwarders (including from
OpenNIC and New-Nations). However, they redirect to my three legitimate
sites, none of which have any ads.

This afternoon I submitted all of them one by one to seek.geek. Should I
not have done that? I can narrow it down to four if you want, just
thought you'd want more entries.

--

-Dan Q