discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] Farce?

Re: [opennic-discuss] Farce?

  • From: "Mike N." <mike AT myownsoho.net>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] Farce?
  • Date: Sun, 02 Mar 2014 15:59:02 -0500

What I wonder is, what information could possibly be stored in such a way. DNS is supposed to be open, and quickly!

unless they are talking about Verisign's root CA private key.. but that was seriously surprise me, that they're taking security that seriously.

smells like bullshit to me... "the keys to the internet"

blah