discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] Farce?

Re: [opennic-discuss] Farce?

  • From: Alejandro Bonet <albogoal AT gmail.com>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] Farce?
  • Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2014 11:32:34 +0100

Internet is not an Institution (like icann, or google, or usa gov).

Internet is not a network of computers.

Internet IS A PROTOCOL.

A simple language. Everybody can use it.

And nobody can "switch off" it, because nobody can switch off a language,
if there are atleast two persons (or machines) talking it.

Alejandro Bonet
albogoal AT gmail.com

PD: The ceremony can be useful for the people participating on it,
to scenify their own personal vanities...

No much more for the rest...

No sense advertising to (perhaps) create confussion or refocus public
attention
from other more interesting hot points...

This is the behavior of a supposed "elite" seeing the world changing
more quickly, friendly, equalitary, freely and openly than they would
want...