discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] Looking for logs (just the domains) for censorship research

Re: [opennic-discuss] Looking for logs (just the domains) for censorship research

  • From: Hospedaje Web y Servidores Dedicados <ventas AT dedicados.com.mx>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] Looking for logs (just the domains) for censorship research
  • Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2014 11:43:04 -0600

no mamen.

all of you, now felt offended, bull shit.

I think this list is followed by some people with "no completely clear"
intentions. <- that is damn true,.

if you are not doing something bad here, then why you should be offended?,

i don´t and im ok with that =)

Ing. Alejandro M.
Hospedaje Web y Servidores Dedicados
http://www.dedicados.com.mx
------
correo / msn: ventas AT dedicados.com.mx
skype: dedicados
------