discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] Looking for logs (just the domains) for censorship research

Re: [opennic-discuss] Looking for logs (just the domains) for censorship research

  • From: Alejandro Bonet <albogoal AT gmail.com>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] Looking for logs (just the domains) for censorship research
  • Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2014 18:24:28 +0100

Im waiting for Frank.

I need to know if the data is useful for his pourpose or it is only "true
shit".

I think he would must to explain more about this issue in technical terms,
and with some links to understand "The menace" he is fighting...

Alejandro Bonet
albogoal AT gmail.com

PD: I'm not the enemy of anybody.

I allways try to help if i can, but it seems many times i get the otherwise...