discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] Looking for logs (just the domains) for censorship research

Re: [opennic-discuss] Looking for logs (just the domains) for censorship research

  • From: Guillaume Parent <gparent AT gparent.org>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] Looking for logs (just the domains) for censorship research
  • Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2014 17:18:29 +0000

Don't bother bringing up baseless "theories" about who hacked you before you can even prove you were hacked in the first place. The problem is not your English. The problem is what you're implying in your baseless "theories".

How would you react if I said I had a theory that you're a terrorist child molester? Would it matter that it's just a theory? Would it matter that "It could be true or not" ?

No. You'd hate me for it, and rightfully so.