discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] Looking for logs (just the domains) for censorship research

Re: [opennic-discuss] Looking for logs (just the domains) for censorship research

  • From: Alejandro Bonet <albogoal AT gmail.com>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] Looking for logs (just the domains) for censorship research
  • Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2014 19:29:50 +0100

If Frank send us a link to the program to calculate the hashes,
it could be better for all, i think...

And it not only would resolve Frank's problem (if i understood it),
also it would take off some tedious work from him,
and it will not "invade" anything at all...

Alejandro Bonet
albogoal AT gmail.com