discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] Looking for logs (just the domains) for censorship research

Re: [opennic-discuss] Looking for logs (just the domains) for censorship research

  • From: Alejandro Bonet <albogoal AT gmail.com>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] Looking for logs (just the domains) for censorship research
  • Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2014 19:23:17 +0100

There are three considerations, as i can see:

1.- Is the data potentially dangerous for something?

2.- Must we give this data to Frank?

3.- Frank issue is concerned to us?

I think each one of us must give his own answers to these questions.

Mines are: i think no, yes but transparently and publicly, yes.

I will understand any other combination of answers, and i will respect
all of them, of course.

Mainly i respect the combination: im not sure, no without more info,
probably yes

Alejandro Bonet
albogoal AT gmail.com