discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] Announcement: New registrar for OSS and Parody

Re: [opennic-discuss] Announcement: New registrar for OSS and Parody

  • From: "teamcoltra AT gmail.com" <teamcoltra AT gmail.com>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] Announcement: New registrar for OSS and Parody
  • Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2014 19:31:13 -0500

This is inaccurate. .Pirate had a massive spam problem using default gallium and then we got hacked but we can't prove a connection to the script

Travis McCrea +1(206)552•8728
Pirate Party of Canada
The Ultimate Ebook Library

sorry for inappropriate words which may get injected into my email as it is being sent from my mobile.