discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] Terms of Use

Re: [opennic-discuss] Terms of Use

  • From: Jeff Taylor <shdwdrgn AT sourpuss.net>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] Terms of Use
  • Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2014 14:41:52 -0600

OK, well whatever you want to call it...  The point is we should set some initial expectations.  Opennic is NOT going to have the same reliability as google's dns.  We're not going to be easily reached by everyone on the internet.  We're not going to promise that "the man" cannot see your dns queries.

Maybe what we really need is a better FAQ.