discuss - [opennic-discuss] Policy change for the pirate zone

[opennic-discuss] Policy change for the pirate zone

  • From: Jeff Taylor <shdwdrgn AT sourpuss.net>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org, OpenNIC DNS Ops <dns-operations AT lists.opennicproject.org>
  • Subject: [opennic-discuss] Policy change for the pirate zone
  • Date: Thu, 15 May 2014 21:22:06 -0600

Due to technical issues, we have decided to make changes to the pirate zone. Domain registration and management will still be handled by Travis, however NS2 will now generate and host the dns zone.

I have also enabled domain expirations, so those of you who have recently registered a pirate domain may have received notifications that it would be expiring. Please note that the configuration is exactly the same as for oss/parody -- new domains were registered for a 4-week period, and when you renew it, it will then be renewed for a 1-year period. As before, you can let me know directly if there are any issues with the emails or with renewing your domain.

  • [opennic-discuss] Policy change for the pirate zone, Jeff Taylor, 05/15/2014