discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] .bit TLD / Namecoiny

Re: [opennic-discuss] .bit TLD / Namecoiny

  • From: Calum McAlinden <calum AT mcalinden.me.uk>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] .bit TLD / Namecoiny
  • Date: Wed, 14 May 2014 19:50:41 +0100

On 12 May 2014 01:18, Brian Koontz <brian AT opennicproject.org> wrote:
> How about a Namecoin how-to on the wiki when you get around to it?
> Especially some details about how you've set this up.
>
> --Brian

I'm using the NamecoinToBind script located at
https://github.com/khalahan/NamecoinToBind at the moment. There are
instructions in the README, however I could write a more detailed
method on the wiki.

I am looking into writing a program to directly interact with Namecoin
on each DNS query, caching the response. I will make this publicly
available if it works OK.

--
Calum McAlinden
http://www.mcalinden.me.uk