discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] The .dyn zone is now available for testing

Re: [opennic-discuss] The .dyn zone is now available for testing

  • From: Seth M Rainsdon <srainsdon AT nunetnetworks.net>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] The .dyn zone is now available for testing
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2014 11:05:48 -0700

i my self would want the option of having my dyn url out on the icann internet a check box of some sort. to explain i have a server running at my house i would like to access this on icann internet. now my friend has a computer that i connect in to from that server to get sensor data and such but only need to access this from inside opennic so would not want to make his computer that much more of a target by being available out side of that.