discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] longtext is long -> will end up in wiki subpages.

Re: [opennic-discuss] longtext is long -> will end up in wiki subpages.

  • From: Jon Hebb <somebodyrocks AT gmail.com>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] longtext is long -> will end up in wiki subpages.
  • Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 19:39:09 -0400

I was kind of heading up the meetup. I didn't know that it had made it on to the action items.

I'd still be interested in having one but we had maybe only a dozen people interested. We'd need at least 40-50 to have a decent conference I believe. Also international travel is expensive.

If there's interest... I'll put plans back together for it.