discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] OpenNIC Domains Registration Fee - Liberland domains .LL

Re: [opennic-discuss] OpenNIC Domains Registration Fee - Liberland domains .LL

  • From: Oleg Khovayko <khovayko AT gmail.com>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] OpenNIC Domains Registration Fee - Liberland domains .LL
  • Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2016 21:41:01 -0500

> Well we can't take their TLDs for our own purposes.

Why not?!

This is completely decentralized, blockchain based, censorship-free DNS-system.
See description here: http://emercoin.com/DNS_and_Name-Value_Storage

Everyone, including you, can use it for your purposes.

Important: This system does not have "central maintenance server" or any admin.
This is true p2p totally free DNS-system for free people, and in service right now.

So, just take and use!

If needed, I can supply initial assistance for free.