discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] Call for vote on .free issues

Re: [opennic-discuss] Call for vote on .free issues

  • From: Jeff Taylor <shdwdrgn AT sourpuss.net>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] Call for vote on .free issues
  • Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2016 13:24:45 -0700
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.3.0 mx4.sourpuss.net AE6942D492

It looks like there are 146 registered domains (including the default ones like reg and www). Of those, 57 appear to have records pointing to a website (based on data collected by grep.geek). Beyond that I don't really have any data as to how frequently domains are registered.