discuss - Re[2]: [opennic-discuss] Call for vote on .free issues

Re[2]: [opennic-discuss] Call for vote on .free issues

  • From: spaesani AT mail.com
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re[2]: [opennic-discuss] Call for vote on .free issues
  • Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2017 08:55:21 +0300

ok. i was just wondering if the domain name holders (registrants)  were aware of what's going on but that was a,while ago and i think the vote is done. that's why i said "something about a vote"
i thought you guys would get the joke (i missed the vote)
:)

--
Sent from myMail for Android

Wednesday, 04 January 2017, 04:47PM -05:00 from Michel Le Bihan michel AT lebihan.pl:

I attach the list of .free domains and the list of .free domains, that
respond to pings...