discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] This is my %#$ rant

Re: [opennic-discuss] This is my %#$ rant

  • From: Al Beano <albino AT autistici.org>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] This is my %#$ rant
  • Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2017 17:56:13 +0100

There was an IRC line describing the site as "insecure as hell", or words to
that effect, accompanying the mention of the <marquee> tag.

I do get your point though. I'll be a bit more helpful next time.

Would it be possible to get a copy of the source code? I'd like to audit it
properly. Git would be ideal but a tarball is fine too.

albino