discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] This is my %#$ rant

Re: [opennic-discuss] This is my %#$ rant

  • From: "Dmitry S. Nikolaev" <dn AT mega-net.ru>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] This is my %#$ rant
  • Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2017 06:21:34 +0300

If you want to allow to use HTML tags, so do it by replacement to bbcodes.
<b>to [b]
and so on + always use htmlspecialchars function on all user input.

It`s safe to use this way.

With best regards, Dmitry S. Nikolaev

Moscow, Russia
phone: +7 (499) 678 8007 [ext. 6003]
fax: +7 (499) 678 8007 [ext. 7777]
www: http://www.mega-net.ru
mail: dnikolaev AT mega-net.ru
SIP URI: dnikolaev AT sip.mega-net.ru || dn AT sip.mega-net.ru