discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] This is my %#$ rant

Re: [opennic-discuss] This is my %#$ rant

  • From: "Dmitry S. Nikolaev" <dn AT mega-net.ru>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] This is my %#$ rant
  • Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2017 14:21:16 +0300

User enter [b]bold[/b], we put in DB [b]bold[/b] and when output from DB it look like bold

All unknown tags are deleted, the <> converted to HTML entities and never replaced back in the output.

It`s the same how phpBB engine works. That I meant.

With best regards, Dmitry S. Nikolaev

Moscow, Russia
phone: +7 (499) 678 8007 [ext. 6003]
fax: +7 (499) 678 8007 [ext. 7777]
www: http://www.mega-net.ru
mail: dnikolaev AT mega-net.ru
SIP URI: dnikolaev AT sip.mega-net.ru || dn AT sip.mega-net.ru