discuss - [opennic-discuss] New TLD .RUS

[opennic-discuss] New TLD .RUS

  • From: "Dmitry S. Nikolaev" <dn AT mega-net.ru>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: [opennic-discuss] New TLD .RUS
  • Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2017 17:54:49 +0300

Hi all.

Yes, I really want to try to do new TLD. TLD I want is .RUS.

As I told in IRC channel #opennic on friday this weekend I spent on developing.
Meet new TLD .RUS. NS list:
 - ns1.rus 91.217.137.1
 - ns2.rus 91.217.137.2

Information page: http://www.rus/ or http://opennic.rus/
Register page: http://register.rus/
Whois service page: http://whois.rus/
Example:
# whois -h whois.rus virus.rus

% This is the .RUS query service version 0.1.0

% Information related to virus.rus

domain:           virus.rus
state:            registered
nameserver:       ns1.virus.rus.
nameserver:       ns2.virus.rus.
person:           VI:RUS
admin-c:          dn AT mega-net.ru
registrar:        http://register.rus/
created:          2017-09-16T00:00:00Z
valid-till:       2018-02-28T00:00:00Z
free-date:        2018-03-07T00:00:00Z

% This query was served in 0.002 sec

For now DNS zone regeneration script is not done yet. I will do it if you support my aspiration to do new TLD.
So I ask to add new TLD to opennic project and I ask you to vote "YES" for this TLD.

Thank you for attention, with hope, virus_net.
With best regards, Dmitry S. Nikolaev

Moscow, Russia
phone: +7 (499) 678 8007 [ext. 6003]
fax: +7 (499) 678 8007 [ext. 7777]
www: http://www.mega-net.ru
mail: dnikolaev AT mega-net.ru
SIP URI: dnikolaev AT sip.mega-net.ru || dn AT sip.mega-net.ru