discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] New TLD .RUS

Re: [opennic-discuss] New TLD .RUS

  • From: "Dmitry S. Nikolaev" <dn AT mega-net.ru>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] New TLD .RUS
  • Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2017 09:59:22 +0300

Oh, now I see what you a talking about.

https://wiki.opennic.org/opennic/creating_new_tlds

I missed one option:

each TLD must publish and enforce a Charter for that TLD, which can only conflict with OpenNIC Policies by vote of the OpenNIC membership.
I am really sorry for that. I was focused on development because I really want to finish during this weekends.

I will think about charter because, for now, I dont have an idea how it need to look like and from what to start writing it.

With best regards, Dmitry S. Nikolaev

Moscow, Russia
phone: +7 (499) 678 8007 [ext. 6003]
fax: +7 (499) 678 8007 [ext. 7777]
www: http://www.mega-net.ru
mail: dnikolaev AT mega-net.ru
SIP URI: dnikolaev AT sip.mega-net.ru || dn AT sip.mega-net.ru