discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] New TLD .RUS

Re: [opennic-discuss] New TLD .RUS

  • From: Jon Hebb <somebodyrocks AT gmail.com>
  • To: "discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org" <discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org>
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] New TLD .RUS
  • Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2017 10:45:08 -0400

I think there would really need to be a proper proposal with attached charter before the discussion period is even considered "open."

Asking someone to change to a non-OpenNIC DNS to view your charter is not by any means the appropriate way to do things, in my opinion.

On Tue, Sep 19, 2017 at 10:36 AM, Al Beano <albino AT autistici.org> wrote:
Allow a period of discussion about the TLD then call a vote. I know I for one haven't had a chance to look at your proposal properly yet and I'll post my comments when I do.

albino