discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] New TLD .RUS

Re: [opennic-discuss] New TLD .RUS

  • From: Jon Hebb <jonhebb AT hebbnetworks.com>
  • To: "discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org" <discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org>
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] New TLD .RUS
  • Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2017 11:02:19 -0400

I'm sure it's not to the fault of the mailing list. There are definitely a handful of m/l messages that get filtered/sent to spam by gmail on a regular basis. Very easily could have been the issue. I try to unmark them when I catch them. The same thing happens to most of my daily cron notifications lol

On Tue, Sep 19, 2017 at 10:52 AM, Al Beano <albino AT autistici.org> wrote:
Do you really not have it? It was sent 2017-09-18 at 0918 UTC.

Bit concerning if the mailing list is losing messages…