discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] New TLD .RUS

Re: [opennic-discuss] New TLD .RUS

  • From: Jonah Aragon <jonah AT triplebit.net>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] New TLD .RUS
  • Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2017 10:44:33 -0500

Gotta have a whitelisting filter for this list at least. The OpenNIC list doesn't handle DMARC or SPF very well so I'm sure most if not all messages from well configured mailservers get marked as spam. At least judging by all the autoresponses I get from your inbox admins when I send messages here about failed DMARC, that's definitely the case.

Jonah