discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] New TLD .RUS

Re: [opennic-discuss] New TLD .RUS

  • From: Al Beano <albino AT autistici.org>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] New TLD .RUS
  • Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2017 15:05:16 +0100

I am also unsure about this — are we going to aim to have an alt-ccTLD for
every country?

I know we have .oz, but that was a long time ago.

If we start allowing them, everyone will want one for their country and
people who just want a TLD will be able to get one with relatively little
real work (and therefore won't think much of it).