discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] New TLD .RUS

Re: [opennic-discuss] New TLD .RUS

  • From: Amrit Panesar <neo AT 4195tech.com>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] New TLD .RUS
  • Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2017 08:31:25 -0700

On Sun, Sep 24, 2017 at 10:23 PM, Dmitry S. Nikolaev <dn AT mega-net.ru> wrote:
And why not ? What are you afraid of ?

Conflicts with New Nations is one that comes to mind

https://www.new-nations.net/en/about/showpage

Alternative cc-tlds generally go through New Nations.

I could be wrong, but as far as I know, OpenNIC still has active peering agreements with New Nations.
I'm not aware of how active their community is, but New Nations seems more appropriate for an alternative cc-tld

--
Amrit Panesar