discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] New TLD .RUS

Re: [opennic-discuss] New TLD .RUS

  • From: "Dmitry S. Nikolaev" <dn AT mega-net.ru>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] New TLD .RUS
  • Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2017 17:58:33 +0300

Ok, I placed symlink to the web version of charter here: http://subnets.ru/rus.www/charter/

Now anyone can open link without changing anything. Link in .RU zone.

My omissions that I had not thought of this earlier.
With best regards, Dmitry S. Nikolaev

Moscow, Russia
phone: +7 (499) 678 8007 [ext. 6003]
fax: +7 (499) 678 8007 [ext. 7777]
www: http://www.mega-net.ru
mail: dnikolaev AT mega-net.ru
SIP URI: dnikolaev AT sip.mega-net.ru || dn AT sip.mega-net.ru