discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] New TLD .RUS

Re: [opennic-discuss] New TLD .RUS

  • From: Christopher <weblionx AT gmail.com>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] New TLD .RUS
  • Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2017 01:34:34 -0400

May be worth using the OpenNIC wiki like the other proposed TLDs did
so we have a specific version to reference, too. We've had issues in
the past with non-versioned revisions causing confusion. You can
reference the other TLDs as an example, such as
https://wiki.opennic.org/opennic/dot/o . I don't know if there's a
format/naming scheme for proposed TLDs vs. accepted TLDs.