discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] ORK new TLD (Operative Ring Key) the new blockchain/DNS hybrid

Re: [opennic-discuss] ORK new TLD (Operative Ring Key) the new blockchain/DNS hybrid

  • From: Mike Wille <mike AT wille.io>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] ORK new TLD (Operative Ring Key) the new blockchain/DNS hybrid
  • Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2017 18:56:50 +0200

Hi,
when I hear "blockchain" I think of "ICO". For people who don't know what an ICO is: Money for virtual Coins. OpenNIC will not see a dime of this Money.
This won't work since everyone will think OpenNIC is associated with this ICO and therefore to be held responseable for what the "ORK" owner ever does.

I vote a "HELL NO!" until further clearance.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
​ / with best regards​
,

Mike Lennart Wille, wille.io

E-Mail:  mike AT wille.io
PGP-Key: wille.io/pgp

This email may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended addressee, or if the information provided in this email (including any attachments) is evidently not destined for you, kindly inform us promptly and delete the message received in error (including any attachments) by erasing it from all your computers and other storage devices or media and destroying any hard copies thereof. Any unauthorized processing, forwarding, disclosure, distribution, divulgation, storage, printout or other use of this message or its attachment is prohibited. If your system is infected or otherwise bugged by any virus that is carried by this email, we disclaim any liability whatsoever for the ensuing loss or damage unless caused by our intention or gross negligence.

I agree with Christopher.

Brutalent you talking about "democracy of money", "support", "help" and
don`t answer the questions which community write to you.
You need to provide more information if you need support.

With best regards, Dmitry S. Nikolaev
virus_net