discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] Browser extension

Re: [opennic-discuss] Browser extension

  • From: <vv AT cgs.pw>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] Browser extension
  • Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2017 22:06:08 -0700

Interesting ideas there. I just want to note though,
that the Tor DNS is not under the control of the
user/browser. AFAIK the DNS server is determined by
the exit node and you can't control that, other than
choosing another circuit.

If you're interested, the description of the design
can be found here:
https://svn.torproject.org/svn/projects/design-paper/tor-design.pdf

~ Ole