discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] [VOTE] .front TLD

Re: [opennic-discuss] [VOTE] .front TLD

  • From: opennic AT ned-ludd.com
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] [VOTE] .front TLD
  • Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2017 13:10:18 +1100 (AEDT)

On Fri, 29 Dec 2017, Philipp Schafft wrote:

So I cam to the conclusion that my only option would be to cast an invalid vote. It was the only option left for me to actively show that I can not support any of the given options.

It might have saved some confusion if you'd declared your intention to ABSTAIN rather than voting RANDOM.

I've searched the Wiki for a detailed description of voting guidelines and found nothing much beyond mention of YES and NO votes. If such exists I'd be grateful for a link so I can read it. If it doesn't exist it seems to me that the voting system is in need of clarification and, perhaps, codification.

--
ChrisG