discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] [VOTE] .front TLD

Re: [opennic-discuss] [VOTE] .front TLD

  • From: Akitaro Watanabe <worstgirl AT waifu.club>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] [VOTE] .front TLD
  • Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2017 15:59:55 -0500

I vote YES.

-Akitaro

On 2017-12-28 13:17, Jonah Aragon wrote:
I vote YES.

Jonah

On Thu, Dec 21, 2017 at 10:19 AM <gitgud AT tfwno.gf> wrote:

With no further comments made and the date now way past the intended
start of the vote, I hereby move to put the establishment of the
.front
TLD to vote as-is, with no further amendments to our charter or
details
of intended operation.

You may unsubscribe by emailing
discuss-unsubscribe AT lists.opennicproject.org