discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] [VOTE] .front TLD

Re: [opennic-discuss] [VOTE] .front TLD

  • From: Amunak <amunak AT amunak.net>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] [VOTE] .front TLD
  • Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2017 14:05:55 +0100

How are those things different? You either agree with the proposal and vote YES, disagree and vote NO (which I feel is something you may have wanted to do) or you abstain for whatever reason (like I did). There is no reason to even announce the decision to abstain, as anything but a YES or NO vote should not be counted anyways. You can vote ABSTAIN, RANDOM or UNICORNS and it will have the same effect (that is to say, absolutely none).

Why do you believe our voting process is undemocratic?

Amunak