discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] Discord?

Re: [opennic-discuss] Discord?

  • From: Jonah Aragon <jonah AT triplebit.net>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] Discord?
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2018 17:42:35 -0500

On second thought, I decided to create one, since Discord servers are hardly a finite resource, just to see if anyone would join.

Feel free to join https://discord.gg/6qTNcEE, and we’ll see if that gains any traction.

Jonah

On Jul 6, 2018, at 5:30 PM, Jonah Aragon <jonah AT triplebit.net> wrote:

No.

It’d be convenient for me since I’ve been using Discord a lot as well for some other semi-related projects, but I don’t think anyone would join besides you and I. Otherwise I’d be happy to pull one together.

Jonah