discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] [PROPOSAL] TLD Reliability Policies (Git mirrors)

Re: [opennic-discuss] [PROPOSAL] TLD Reliability Policies (Git mirrors)

  • From: Jonah Aragon <jonah AT triplebit.net>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] [PROPOSAL] TLD Reliability Policies (Git mirrors)
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2018 19:02:29 -0700

That being said... if community members set up their own publicly
accessible automatic Git mirrors of our entire GitHub organization at
https://github.com/opennic, and send me links, I can throw together a
list and put them on the homepage. I'm planning an entire "community
showcase/projects" section anyways.

Jonah