discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] Thoughts on Code of Conduct (and lack thereof)

Re: [opennic-discuss] Thoughts on Code of Conduct (and lack thereof)

  • From: kevin <krattai AT gmail.com>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] Thoughts on Code of Conduct (and lack thereof)
  • Date: Thu, 09 Aug 2018 01:25:13 -0500

I vote так  or was that Igen or ja or 是

Anyhow, enough with google translate.  I am prepared to fork and peer
openNIC if this goes much further, with anyone who is interested in
that route, as well.  I did NOT join openNIC to become another ICANN
and I have no problem if that is what some of the members want.  But I
will definitely not participate if that is where we are going with
openNIC.

I DO believe that openNIC, at least (as I posted before) was originally
intended to be something other than or possibly more than ICANN, in a
less restrictive way.  I would prefer that those who want to be an
ICANN alternative take that idea and fork into the vision they see fit.
 I see this as a tremendously divisive topic and maybe I am only part
of a small minority here.  I don't think this will end well.

Kevin

--
http://ca.linkedin.com/in/kevinrattai/

https://plus.google.com/+KevinRattai/